Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm back!

Competition season is over with!!! Yipee! My life will finally get back to normal and I will have more time for myself. January and February are always really busy for me because of competition. I'm looking forward to no practices next week.

My girls did well at competition. They received 1st place on their kick and hip hop routine and 2nd place on their Jazz routine. My officers placed 1st in the modern and 2nd in their jazz.

Jonathan is currently building our entertainment center. That is his big project at the moment. It is going to be really pretty when he finishes it. It is almost done. All he has to do is sand it and stain it. I can't wait to put it into the living room.

Well, hopefully now that things are slowing down for me I will be able to update this a little more.

1 comment:

britni said...

Congrats with the girls!! That is exciting. I bet it is a huge relief to be done too. Good luck with the entertainment center! We want to see pics!