I had a great surprise this weekend! Tifani and Alison J came to Austin to surprise me for my birthday. Jonathan was in on the surprise and of course did a great job keeping it a secret because I had no idea they were coming down for the weekend!
We went to dinner to Hula Hut and then went downtown to hang out. It was so much fun seeing them and catching up. On Sunday, Tifani, Michael, Jonathan and I went to Cooper's Barbecue in Llano for lunch. It was oh so good! I just love me some ribs from Cooper's.
So, I had a pretty eventful weekend! Only thing I regret is not taking any pictures. I'm so bad about that sometimes. I have no proof that Tif and Alison came down. I really need to make sure I always remember to take some photos!!
3 comments:
I am so JEALOUS..I WANT TO EAT AT HULA HUT! I hope you have a happy birthday Tuesday!
Ha! I didn't know you had a blog! And what were we thinking? No pictures that weekend? Phewy!!
Post a Comment