Today I got the official word that I am going to the new high school. I will be teaching Biology and Dance!! I will also be the founding director of the Rouse High School Dance Team. I'm so excited!! There are so many decisions to make! I get to plan for and start the traditions that could be carried on forever. That is so exciting!!
I'll be working overtime for a while. I've got mucho to do in so little time. I've got to plan tryouts, officer tryouts and design field uniforms, plus numerous other things.
This is is going to full of new and exciting things. A baby and a new job!!! It is a good thing I'm pretty much full of energy all the time. However this baby is sucking it out of me a litttle bit. haha
1 comment:
CONGRATS! WHAT A EXCITING TIME FOR YOU IN YOUR LIFE! I NEED TO START LOOKING FOR NEUTRAL BABY ITEMS!
Post a Comment