Sunday, August 17, 2008

Royals Update

We have finished our first line camp and our first week of practice. The girls did really well. I'm glad I only have 12 girls since I'm getting hugely pregnant. I took some pictures of the team, but feel weird about publishing them on my website. So please check out our team website. One day we will have a more professional website, but for now this one will work.

http://classroom.leanderisd.org/webs/rhs.danceteam/

Below is a picture of the dance studio. It is so nice!! I'm so excited to have this facility to use. My little 12 girls barely cover half the floor when we are dancing.


2 comments:

britni said...

Amy its beautiful! Are you already too busy to come down? How is the pregnancy? I will call you soon!

tjo russy said...

Your studio is gorgeous! And yes, huge! Now post some pics of the huge belly!! :)