Alison's mom, Karen, made these cupcakes for the shower. It was so cute!
My first Aggie Tee! I can't wait for the baby to wear this!! Whoop!!
My good friends...Alison, Sara, Teri, and Kym
Memaw, Me, and Mom
I had my first baby shower this weekend and it was fantastic. Alison, Kym, Sara, and Teri hosted a shower for me here in Austin for all my friends. I received so many wonderful things and I'm so blessed to have such good friends here in Austin. My mom and Memaw came down for the shower also. I was glad they got to meet so many of my friends that I talk about all the time. Mom, Memaw and I also did a lot of shopping and looking around this weekend as well. It was a lot of fun and a nice break from all the school stuff. I've been so wrapped up and busy with school, that I haven't really taken any time for myself, so this was nice. Next weekend I have a shower in Gilmer and then the next weekend I have a shower in Weimar, so my next couple of weekends are going to be busy!
Oh....my mom also finished the baby bedding. Once I get things organized in the Nursery I will take some pictures of it and post it. It is so cute! I'm so excited how everything is turning out in the nursery.
1 comment:
Cute shower! I can't wait to see you and that belly on saturday! I love the aggie tee...too cute. I want to see nursery pics too!
Post a Comment