Sunday, March 7, 2010

30th Birthday

I turned 30 last week! Can't believe I am 30, but it is here and I've decided to embrace the motto that one of my Royals told me. I'm 30, flirty, and thriving!! I had a great birthday. The Royals surprised me with balloons and other goodies on my birthday and it was such a nice surprise!! Logan gave me money to buy some new clothes and Jonathan took me to Sullivans for a nice relaxing dinner. Overall it was a great birthday!!

From 30th Birthday
Opening the Birthday Card Logan got me! You recorded a message saying "Mommy" and then it sang Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. So cute!!

From 30th Birthday
Going to eat at Freebird's. Jonathan actually took me to Sullivans on Friday night instead of Thursday night. So, I chose Freebirds as my birthday dinner!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Happy birthday, Amy!