Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hammock

Below are some recent pics of Logan playing in the hammock Aunt Jo Ann got us for christmas. With the weather so nice, we finally put it up and Logan absolutely loved it!! He was a little hesitant to get in it at first, but once he did we couldn't get him out. Logan is quite the dare devil and was climbing and trying to swing all over the place.

As you can see I cut my hair!!

From Spring '10
From Spring '10
From Spring '10
From Spring '10
From Spring '10


I'm finally done for the year. Revue was amazing!! All the work, stress, tears, and craziness I had was totally worth it. There were days when I thought there was no way it was going to come together, but the girls did an amazing job and really pulled through. They are so excited about the show that they are already planning for next year!! That makes me so happy because I know they finally understand the importance of Revue. They understand that all the hard work brings them closer together and makes them more of a family!! While I was totally stressing that they didn't get that, it is so rewarding to see that growing process now. Believe me it wasn't easy to watch, but now that it is over and I can look back and reflect it is totally awesome to see all the amazing transformations that occurred with the team this year.

Jonathan, Logan and I are going camping at Krause Springs this weekend. We've never been there, but it looks really nice and it will be nice to just get outside and enjoy the quiet, beautiful surroundings.

No comments: