Sunday, August 29, 2010
Rouse Raider 1st EVER Varsity Football Game
The Rouse Raiders had their first EVER varsity football game Friday night!! I would like to report on the game, but I can't because I didn't hardly get to watch it. We played Liberty Hill and the stands were extremely small. There were people standing and walking in front of us the entire time. Plus people were getting really angry at us because we didn't want them walking through us, etc. People just don't understand that it is my job to protect my girls and make sure they are getting the best parts of the game. GEEZE!! We lost 34-14 :-(
I will say that we definitely won halftime though. The Royals and Rouse Raider band definitely did a great job representing Rouse High!! We still have a lot of work to do as far as the little things go. The girls are just still so inexperienced with the basic things like sitting in the stands, walking on the sidelines/track, stand routines, intro the other officers. BUT, our dancing was fantastic and that is all that really matters! :-)
It was Logan's first football game as a Raider Rouser! The jersey is quite big, but he will grow into it. I would love to say that he was totally into the game, but he wasn't. He found a sand pit and had a field day playing in the sand!! Above are some pics of him in his jersey before he took it off to play in the sand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amy! Logan is just so handsome! I can't wait to see him at Christmas!!!
Post a Comment