Thursday, January 15, 2015

It's been a while, well actually a long time!

So, I thought of this blog the other day. I haven't logged on in years! So much as changed since my last post. I was thinking of this little blog because quite frankly I was using Facebook as my blog to post pictures for my family and I'm really quite annoyed with Facebook. When you get on Facebook and then just feel awful because of all the negativity and complaining, then it's time to get off Facebook. Then I got to reading some of my posts and feel really, really bad for my daughter Landry. I have Logan's first year documented and nothing for Landry, so this post is going to be all about Landry.

 We have a daughter name Landry Lynn! She was born June 6th, 2012 and is such a joy in our life.

Landry was a much easier baby than Logan however I have decided I'm not a newborn/young baby mom.  I still never had an instant bond and was just really ready for Landry to communicate to me.  Landry was super tiny.  She weighted 5 lbs 12 ozs and was a super easy delivery.  I had to tell my nurse that I was ready and she didn't believe me.  She checked me and told me to just hold it while she called the doctor.  The doctor literally walked in and caught Landry.  I pushed twice!  Logan was super nervous about what was going on and was really unsure about Landry.  He wouldn't hold her for quite a while.




Landry is a very sweet little girl with a little bit of a sassy personality at times.  She has curly hair which absolutely terrifies me.  She loves all things girly and always wants to wear a dress.  She loves dress up, Sleeping Beauty, and loves to do whatever her brother is doing.  She is fiercely independent at times as well.  She is much more of a daredevil than Logan is which also terrifies me.  Logan was always so cautious and safe (and still is), but Landry has no fear.  Her favorite thing is her blanket.  She has to have it at all times.  The blanket has a satin ruffle around the edge and she always rubs her noes and sniffs it.  She can be in the middle of playing, catch the site of her blanket, and then stop to rub her noes and then go right back to playing.  




Jonathan and I are so blessed!  We have two beautiful, healthy children and we love spending all of our time with them.  


No comments: