First...I'm expecting a baby in October! Jonathan and I are so excited and can't wait for the little McKee to get here. I've been trying to pick out a nursery theme, but it's hard when you are not going to find out what the little one is. Jonathan and I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. We could find out what the sex of the baby is that day, but we really want to be surprised. All I want to do is think about baby right now, but it is hard because.....
Second....I got the new dance director job at Rouse High School. I'm so super thrilled and pumped!! I get to start from scratch!! I get to plan everything! So, this has been consuming me for the last month or two. We are the Rouse Raiders and our colors are maroon, gold, and black. Right now I am struggling with a dance team name. Feel free to leave any suggestions on what you think the team name should be!!! This is such a hard decision because this will be the team name FOREVER!!! I mean that is a lot of pressure!! I also get to design the field uniforms. Again, that is a lot of pressure!!! I had tryouts a couple of weeks ago and I have 11 dancers and 1 manager! I am super pumped about that! Small team will ease the pressure a little. The girls all seem really sweet and they are so excited! I really think it is going to be a great year!!!
Needless to say I constantly have something on my mind. When I am working on Rouse stuff, I am wanting to think about baby stuf and when I am thinking about baby stuff, I am wanting to think about Rouse stuff. Geeze!!
Jonathan and I did get away for a day a couple of weekends ago. We went to Fredricksburg and I bought my first baby stuff! I bought an A&M cap, bib, and blanket! It is so, so cute!! Then we went to Pedernales Falls and did some "SAFE" hiking. It took us forever to get to the falls because we are usually jumping from rock to rock, but I made sure to be really careful and I didn't jump. I eased down everytime! Here are some pics of that day! You can tell that I am starting to show a little bit!
2 comments:
Look at that belly! I can't wait to get my hands on the little McKee! Man time flies...it seems like you just told me! As for names for the team I will have to ask Joel and we will put our heads together, but still probably won't be much help. When you are ready to vote between some let me know and I can for sure help choose. I am so excited for you and your new adventures! What a FUN year this will be for you! We really do have to get together. Call me when school is out! You need to see little Noah too!
I LOVE the new background! Very Cute!
Post a Comment