Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've graduated!!

I've graduated from middle school!! Yea!!! I'm so excited to be moving up to high school!! I got to tour Rouse High School last week and lets just say I cried most of the time. Yes...I got teary eyed when I saw my dance studio. It is the most grand thing I have ever seen. I CAN NOT wait to get in there and start to work. I will definitely post pictures of the school when it is complete. There is still alot of work to be done before school starts. It reminds me of a college campus, which I think so, so cool!!

1 comment:

britni said...

How EXCITING! Congratulations! You deserve it! Go get 'em. Good luck, oh we need to quit saying we need to get together and do it. I am having Jack's birthday party on the 5 of July if I don't see you by then maybe yall can come.