| From Blogger Pictures |
And he went from that to this........
| From Blogger Pictures |
Logan rolled over alot today. He is rolling over from his back to his stomach now to and today he was able to pull his arm out from under him after he rolled over!!
Logan got to watch his first super bowl. Here was his reaction after the Steeler defensive player ran that 100 yard TD. I'm sure he was thinking...."I have to do all that to play in the super bowl. I better start working out now!!"
| From Blogger Pictures |
Memaw is keeping him Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday while Gena takes a couple of days off with her kids. I'm sure he will have a good time staying at home with her.
2 comments:
I think I had that same expression on my face.
I am so jealous. I wish I could see him rollover.
Post a Comment