Saturday, January 31, 2009

Are you happy mom?

So my mom complained on her blog that I haven't put any pictures of Logan up in a while. I haven't taken any pictures of Logan in a while. I know that is bad, but I just haven't had time. I told mom that I needed to be a stay at home mom if she wanted me to take pictures, upload them on my computer and then upload them on blogger. What free time I have, I just want to sit and do nothing right now. I'll try to make a goal of taking pictures over weekends and then post them throughout the week.

Here is a cute pic from a couple of weeks ago. He loves to look at himself in the mirror. I was poking his little bottom and he would sqeeze his little cheeks together and laugh everytime I poked him.

From Blogger Pictures

1 comment:

britni said...

The thing is that I am a stay at home mom and I still can't get it done either, so don't feel bad. There is always something. He is getting too big though! What a fun picture!