Sunday, March 8, 2009

29th Birthday and other stuff!

I had a great 29th birthday! On Wednesday, my awesome Biology Team took me to Z Tejas for some food, drinks, and good times! They surprised me with a cake as well. After that I went home and Logan had a birthday gift waiting for me. Logan got me a Wii fit!! I haven't had time to use it yet and probably won't have time until next week, but I'll let you know how it is. On Thursday, Jonathan took me to III Forks for a very nice dinner to celebrate my birthday. Sara watched Logan for us and it was nice to get out just the two of us and have a nice dinner!

I had my last competition with my dance team yesterday. We received first place on all our routines! I have tryouts this week and I had 48 girls come to my informational. YIKES!! I could potentially triple or quadruple the size of my team next year! I can't wait to see them dance tomorrow!

Logan is growing and changing everyday. He had his 4 month shots last Friday and did great! The nurse stuck the first shot in and she just looked at her like what are you doing and then when the second one came he screamed out! But after I picked him up he was smiling and laughing again. I think he will be sitting up on his own soon! I can't wait for spring break next week to get to hang out with him all week!

From Amy's 29th Birthday


From Amy's 29th Birthday


From Amy's 29th Birthday


From Amy's 29th Birthday

The drool has become permanent! He is constantly drooling now!

From Amy's 29th Birthday


From Amy's 29th Birthday


From Amy's 29th Birthday

Logan was practicing his GQ pose! He has decided that he wants to be a model when he grows up!

No comments: