We had a really great spring break! First of all, we sold our House! I don't think I've actually mentioned that we were selling our house. We put it on the market and about three weeks later it was sold. We also found another house to live in! I was beginning to think we wouldn't find one, but it was actually the very last house we looked at. Doesn't that figure! It has a great backyard. Logan will have plenty of room to run around and throw balls! We don't know when we are closing on our new house yet. That is a little stressful, but we are packing and getting ready to go!
Jeanette, Emily and my mom came to visit this week. Logan enjoyed the company and I enjoyed getting out and doing some things for myself. On Friday Jonathan took off and we drove all over the state of Texas looking for bluebonnets. Needless to say by the time we found some, Logan was not in the mood to take pics. I've posted a few that turned out from the photo shoot!
Logan also turned 5 months this week. I'm pretty sure Logan is really teething now. He has become a mini T-Rex because he attacks anything that comes close to his mouth. My shoulder and Jonathan's hand have become some of his favorite things to attack. Hopefully they come in soon, but I have a feeling it is going to get worse! Logan is also starting to pull up on his knees just a little bit. He hasn't figured out what to do when he gets on his knees, but it is only a matter of time. I hope he starts sitting up soon. I have pictures scheduled for April 10 and I want him to be able to sit up.
2 comments:
Wow! His eyes are unbelievably gorgeous! The boys turned 5 months this week also, the 19th actually.
Girl! Congrats on selling the house! I hope you have closed on the new one...I can't wait to see it! I'm curious why y'all sold, you'll have to fill me in later. I'm guessing it has to do with the yard?
Michael keeps reminding me how horrible of a friend I am! I can't believe I haven't met Logan. We plan to come down SOON. I'll coordinate with you on weekends.
I LOVE his eyes...they are too gorgeous. And the picture of Logan staring in the mirror (Daddy holding his naked baby while Logan squeezed his bottom cheeks together) is HILARIOUS! Love it. And I'm SURE Logan will love it when he's older, too. ;)
Miss you AmyNic!
Post a Comment