Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance of The Week

Tifani this is for you!

I'm obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance. I just love that show. I'm going to start putting my dance of the week on here. This dance was from last week. It was my favorite one from the show. Jonathan showed such strength and Karla was amazing.

4 comments:

Diane said...

I want to see Logan, not dancing!

Amy said...

Well, I want to see you, dad, and Dillon on your blog.

Lindsey said...

This was amazing. Tonight, however, they were not as awesome. I REALLY hope they get to stay on. I love them both!!!

tjo russy said...

I LOVED this dance!!! I feel so special to have a blog dedicated to ME! :))) I got your message and visited your blog the other night walking out to my car, ON my phone. I watched the YouTube video as I was walking out of work with the biggest grin on my face! AWESOME! I'm already behind on this week's since we have family in town...