Logan hit the 8 month mile marker this week. I'm late in my post because well......I've been ubber busy. After today, things should start slowing down a bit for me to play and relax with Logan. My summer officially starts right now!
Logan is changing so much that it is almost scary. He is pulling up on everything and starting to let go with one hand. He gets braver and braver everyday. I'm really afraid he is going to start walking soon. What am I going to do with a walker? The good news is that he is kind of scared of the stairs. Let's hope he stays that way for a while and steers clear of them. Logan talks a lot and eats a lot as well. His favorite time is still outside time. He LOVES to be outside. Here are some recent pics of our little man!
I wonder what he is thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment