Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy 10 Months Logan!

Logan,

Wow! You have accomplished so much this past month. You are becoming much more observant of things around you and you are becoming quite the clever little fellow! Here are a few things you have learned this past month:

1. clapping-you just decided do this one day and you haven't stopped since. You even know to clap when someone says YEA!!
2. Waving goodbye-you will do this more when you think you are going goodbye, but you do wave most of the time.
3. climbing-you try to climb everything! Your daddy and I laugh at you often because you just hike your leg like a dog trying to climb anything.
4. Standing on your own-you get braver and braver everyday.
5. Walking- you haven't totally walked yet, but you will take a few steps from a standing position. Your daddy and I are just waiting patiently for the all out sprint soon!
6. Temper Tantrums-Yes, you throw them at this age. If something doesn't go your way you will sit, straighten your legs and arms and scream until your face turns red. It really isn't funny, but most people laugh when you do it.
7. Teeth-you have 4 teeth now! That last top one gave you a lot of grief one night. You have also developed a bad habit of grinding them. You give me the most pathetic face when I tell you no and try to get you to stop grinding. I don't want you to be like me and grind your teeth 24/7.
8. Eating-you've started eating more table foods. So, far you really like toast and bananas. We've tried some veggies, but those are hit and miss sometimes.

I can't believe you will be one in two months. It is crazy to think you have been with us for 10 months. These past 10 months have been awesome and we love you more and more each day. Daddy and I love watching you discover new things!

From Logan Month 10

From Logan Month 10


We love you!
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

alison said...

Logan is so cute lounging in his man chair!!

britni said...

Aww...we need to come up soon! He is getting too big AMY!!! I want to see your new house...maybe soon.