August of 09 has been the craziest month ever! Let's start at the beginning.
1st week-->I had Raising the Barre Line Camp that week and I was working 14 hour days most of that week. Mom was down to help with Logan and Jeanette was down to help with Jonathan. Why was Jeanette here to help with Jonathan you ask? Well....Jonathan had knee surgery the 1st week in August. He tore his ACL on July 4th wakeboarding. So, after working a long week here is what I did all weekend. (WARNING...NOT FOR THE WEAK! )
Jonathan is doing a lot better now. He is walking and getting around like normal again. It took like 4 hours to get all the junk off his knee that first time. I didn't realize how involved knee surgery was going to be. He had to have ice refilled in his "special ice machine" like 50 times a day. Well, it wasn't that many times but it sure did feel like it.
2nd week--> Synergy Camp. I had dance camp with just my team that week. Again I worked a lot. I worked the girls out hard and I worked out with them. I could barely walk by the end of the week.
3rd week-->Inservice. Talk about boring.
4th week--> 1st week of school. The Royals booster had their first fundraiser this week. We sold concessions at Meet the Raiders and I could shoot myself in the foot for not bringing my camera. We also had our first football game in our brand new uniforms. Everyone just loved them. Our hats should be coming in next week and then we will be complete.
Logan News!
Logan has adjusted well to going back to Gigi's. He has had a bit of separation anxiety in the mornings, but it soon passes. He has also FINALLY started drinking from his sippy cup. I'm so excited!! We have started him on whole milk and these past two days he has finally started gulping from his cup! I think he finally realizes that it is not formula in his sippy cup!! Logan has also learned how to "High 5" It is the cutest thing. Jonathan or I will put up our hand and say high 5 and Logan will hit our hand. He is just so smart! Here are some pics from tonight playing in the backyard.
Hopefully September will not be as hectic and I will be able to post more. I at least get two weeks off from anything after school with the Royals. Our next football game isn't until September 18th @Rockdale. It will be our first time to travel as a team!! Can't Wait!!
2 comments:
So Cute, Amy!! Love your pics of Logan!!!
Aw...I love the first pic of Logan..he is precious! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment