Jonathan turned the big 30 on December 31st. The first part of his birthday gift was the Aggie Bowl Game and going to the boats that night. Both events turned out pretty awful. The game was so cold and our special teams pretty much stunk the place up. That night at the boats it was so crowded! I guess they weren't prepared for all the out of town Aggies because half of their tables weren't even open. Jonathan went to sleep and got up at 2 a.m., but he didn't gamble because he still had to wait on a table. He did get to play a little black jack before we left that morning and won $50!! Again, I have no pictures of this event. Shame on me!!
For Jonathan's actual birthday, Logan got him an Aggie baseball cap and District 9. I got him Inglorious Bastards and Hangover. Both Logan and I got Jonathan the Oregon 300 Handheld GPS. He was actually surprised!! Now I know that he will always be able to find his way back to me when searching for that deer that he can't find! ha ha I did take some pictures of him opening his gifts.
The rest of the night was pretty chill. Jonathan and I put Logan to bed and then watched a movie to bring in the New Year. It was a nice relaxing evening and hopefully a sign that 2010 is going to be a nice relaxing year for us!!
1 comment:
Come back to the blogosphere! I need new Logan pictures in my life!
Post a Comment