Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where did January Go?

Did January even happen? I can't believe we are already into February! Our life has been pretty busy and hectic around here. Royals is in full swing with contest and basically I'll be running full force until Revue in mid-April. Jonathan has been busy at work and is enjoying his job!

Logan is doing awesome! He is starting to say more words and he is trying to mimic everything we say. He plays hard all the time and is your typical boy. He loves to play with his cars and he LOVES to wrestle. Logan is getting pretty good at throwing and catching balls as well.

This is for you Lindsey! You remind me that I need to do a better job with posting and taking pictures! I don't have hardly any pictures from this last month. I really can't even remember this last month!

From Logan

From Logan

From Logan

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAY! Thank you! I have been missing the updates and pictures! Try to get some time in to relax, though!

britni said...

What a cutie..and man he is growing WAY too fast! We need to see him soon. Good luck with dance...let me know when the performances are!