Doesn't he look like such a big boy here?
Logan's first prize after he did #1 and #2 in the potty. I don't think I'll give him a sucker again. It made me nervous and lasted forever! I had to keep grabbing it from him before he put it on the couch.
Here is our new reward system. I'd like to say that it is working brilliantly, but it is not. Potty training is not so much fun. Logan takes one step forward and then two giant leaps back. He was doing really well, but for the past two days has messed his diego underpants more than he has gone on the potty. If I make him sit on the potty at the right time, he will go. If I miss the window and he has already gone in his pants, then it is too late!! As you can see from the first sticker column, he is not telling me he needs to potty. He has only done that one time and really I think he said he needed to potty because he wanted to play with the stickers. Logan is very smart and I know he is doing well for his age, but I just want to wiggle my nose and it be done. Also, I would like to wiggle my nose and the urine be cleaned up off the floor, window, shower curtain, or whatever else it hits after a trip to the potty. Man, that is getting old! ha ha
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! He's getting soooo big!!!! He's not a baby anymore!
Potty training is hard. I feel like Casey (girl I babysit) spent almost an entire year potty training. It was so hard. She would do well and then she went through this phase where she didn't want to give up her pull ups. She said peeing in the pull ups was "warm and feels nice." hahaha. But eventually, it just happened. You just have to be patient!
Post a Comment