Monday, November 26, 2007

A Great Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was awesome!! First, Jonathan become a man over the holidays. He killed his first deer. It was exciting. It was my first time to see a deer killed as well. Out of all the times I have been hunting with dad and Dillon, this was the first time to see one killed in action. Here is a pic of the momentous occasion!



2nd, A&M beat the hell outta T.U. Whoop! What made this even better was Jonathan and I received free tickets to the game! We had great seats on the 2nd deck. I'm so glad we were there because it was a very exciting and eventful game. Probably one of the most exciting games I have seen at Kyle Field! Here are some pics from the game.








Last, but definitely not least, I got to visit with family over good food! I just love Thanksgiving because I get Nana's Dressing and Memaw's Red Velvet Cake. Nothing gets better than that!

1 comment:

rocketmom said...

Looks like tons of fun! Tell Jonathan congrats on the deer! I wish I couldve had my grandparents cooking, but thats what happens when youre n the playoffs!