I've decided that body is nothing but a piece of meat that is going to be butchered on a regular basis for the rest of my life! My back looksl like Edward Scissorhands got after it. I had another mole removal today. I just got a mole removed from my neck a month ago and had to get eleven stitches. When I got the stitches out I asked them to look at my back where they had taken a biopsy the sametime they took a biopsy of my neck. (My neck came back moderately abnormal and my back only mildly and they said they got all of it on back. So, that is why I had my neck done.) Anyways....when I go to get the stitches out I ask them to look at my back because I could see pigment where they had taken the previous biopsy, so they took another biopsy of it and it came back moderately abnormal. So, I had to get more removed and stitches again today! GEEZE! The doctor promised me that the scar would not look like the rest on my back, but I was thinking who really cares because my back already looks so bad.
So...here's the point of this story......always, always, always wear suncreen when you go outside! It really can save your life! I'm like a poster child for the effects of the sun on your skin. Trust me! I know what I am talking about. ha ha
1 comment:
UGH! i didnt know you had more removed...bless your heart. I need to have some of mine looked at, but just havent done it. If i makes you feel better I always wear sunscreen and my children do too!
Post a Comment