Monday, July 27, 2009

The Beach

We went to the beach in Corpus this past weekend. Jonathan's family goes every year. I've been going off and on with him, but I guess now that I have Logan I will have to go every year. I'm not quite the beach person. Let's face it....the sun and I just do not get along and I prefer to stay away from him. Jonathan bought a shade tent this year and it made things much better. Plus I really didn't get to go out during the hottest time of day because that was when Logan took a nap. The great part is that I didn't get sunburned at all. Take that you mean nasty sun!

Logan had a great time. He enjoyed the ocean. He loved going out with Jonathan and I. He got splashed a couple of times in the face, but he just started licking his lips like crazy. It was pretty funny. Logan didn't really enjoy sitting on the shore. The waves scared him when we sat him on the shore.

From The Beach 7/25/09
I just love this picture! I wonder what he is thinking!
From The Beach 7/25/09

From The Beach 7/25/09
From The Beach 7/25/09
From The Beach 7/25/09
Logan enjoying his snack after a dip in the ocean!
From The Beach 7/25/09
From The Beach 7/25/09
On Sunday we went to the Texas State Aquarium. This is Logan and I looking at all the big fish!
From The Beach 7/25/09
Gotta love it! We went during his nap time. He was pretty cranky and didn't want to pose or pictures much.
From The Beach 7/25/09
Oh! Did I mention Dillon went with us to the beach? This is our only proof. We didn't get one picture together on the beach.
From The Beach 7/25/09
From The Beach 7/25/09
From The Beach 7/25/09

No comments: