I just want to sleep until 10 a.m. That is all I was thinking this morning as Logan woke at 5:00 a.m. I got him back to sleep but it was with me in bed. Then he woke at his usual time of 7 a.m. and still I was thinking I just want to sleep until 10 a.m. The phone rings around 7:50 a.m. I knew it was Jonathan because of his ring tone and I immediately think something is wrong. Like he got into a wreck. Is that not horrible? I mean really that is what I think of. Jonathan doesn't call just to chat so that is my immediate reaction. Jonathan called to tell me Happy Anniversary! I completely forgot that it was our 3rd Anniversary today. Is that not sad? Is this what parenthood does to you? I feel so bad for not remembering and I honestly think I would not have remembered at all if Jonathan hadn't remembered. Geeze! I love you Jonathan! The past three years have been amazing and now we have a handsome baby boy to share it with!
In Logan news, he is imitating everything we pretty much do. It is really cute! One imitation he has really gotten down that I was not really trying to get him to imitate is shaking his head NO. I completely understand why this is so easy for him because well.....I do it 24/7. Logan, No you can't eat that computer cord. Logan, No you can't try to take off the plug protectors. (Yes, he has tried to pull them off. The child is seriously going to electrocute himself). Logan, No you can't climb onto the chimney. Logan, No you can't eat paper. Logan, No you can't crawl out of the office because your Father and I haven't taken the time to find a gate that works. So, you see all he hears all day long is No No No. Oh the joy! He does imitate funny things as well and Jonathan and I really need to try to video these imitations and put the videos on for you to see.
Here are a few pics from the Wick Reunion. Logan went swimming to beat the heat. He had fun!
Below are some pics in the car. Logan is not having the car seat lately and driving has become a nightmare. He likes to play with straws and we even resorted to a snicker wrapper. That kept him pacified for a while because of the chocolate he could taste that was on the wrapper.
No comments:
Post a Comment