Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy 9 Months Logan!

Logan,

Happy 9 months! You amaze your daddy and I everyday. The smile you give to us makes our hearts melt. We just love when you give us that big grin of yours. Your imitations are getting better and more advanced day by day. Shaking your head NO is still your favorite thing to do. We are trying to get you to shake your head YES, but it is not working for us. You are getting into everything. All cabinets have been locked and we FINALLY got the gate on the stairs, so now I don't have to worry about you falling down the stairs anymore. You are not walking yet, but I think it is going to happen soon. I'm pretty sure you are going to be able to climb the chimney ledge any day now. I'll probably have to get a coral to put around that. Otherwise I will never to be able to leave your side in the family room. You still absolutely love books. You will always calm down and sit on our lap when we read to you. You also like to turn the pages yourself. Bottles have become somewhat of a fight at times. You are really not into them as much. I've tried putting formula in your sippy cup, but you are really not keen on drinking it out of that either. I don't really blame you though. Formula just tastes awful. You will eat pretty much anything I give you which is nice because I'm sure that will change soon. I hope you don't become a picky baby!!

For your 9 month birthday we went to Barton Springs pool with Alison, Gary, and Jordan. The water is freezy, but you loved it!! You had the best time playing and splashing in the water. It was a lot of fun and we plan on going back soon!

Daddy and I love you!!

No comments: