Logan,
We have one month before you turn 1! I can not believe it. These past 11 months have gone by so fast. It is crazy to think this time last year I was a huge elephant with huge elephant ankles and wondering everything about you. You are by far much better than I ever imagined. Your daddy and I just can't get enough of you.
Here are some things you are doing lately:
1. Walking more and more
2. Signing more when you want more.
3. Acting out certain books. For example, you have a book that says clap your hands, stomp your feet and you do exactly that when I read it out loud.
4. Eating just about anything we put in front of you.
5. Finally using your sippy cup consistently.
6. Holding your bottle on your own.
Sorry I don't have a picture of you today. I feel like I am neglecting you a lot because I'm in dance team mode all the time. I have my first traveling game tomorrow. You will be there and I will get a picture of you then, but I should have gotten one today. I have been working on your first birthday party. It is going to have a Dinosaur Theme. I decided to make your invitations, which I really don't know why I did that because now I really don't have time to play with you when we get home. But, I know they will turn out great and you will appreciate them someday. (Maybe)
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
1 comment:
They get big so fast!!! This past year flew by- seems like a month ago you we were playing our first Rouse game and you were still pregnant!!!
Post a Comment