| From Logan's first Aggie Game!! |
Yesterday was almost a perfect day for several reasons. Let me explain in great detail! (First of all, the Rouse Raiders beat Vandegrift 17-14 Friday night! My girls did well! It was our first kick and a great experience for them. Another first under our belt!)
The morning started out great with blueberry muffins and milk. We got dressed and headed to College Station, TX!! Whoop! Jonathan and I decided that is was time to turn Logan's car seat around. Yes, we did it one week to early. But, my gosh what a difference it made letting him see the world while traveling. He may have whined only once or twice, but it was SO much easier pacifying him because I could actually see him, hand him toys, talk to him, etc.
We arrived in College Station shortly after 10 a.m. and met Dillon. We wanted to take Dillon to his first game as an Alumnus. We had to hurry to purchase Logan a shirt because he had already out grown the Aggie shirts that he had. Then we headed to the game. We had great seats on the first deck. Logan did great at the game. He enjoyed all the sights and sounds. Logan also really enjoyed the band. I think that was the only time he actually looked at the field! He got a little grumpy right after half-time, so Jonathan held him and got him to take a little nap for the last part of the game.
Another first for both Logan and I is a pretty major first. WE MADE THE JUMBO-TRON!!!! The camera came up to our section and I stood up and tried to get Logan to wave to the camera. The next thing I know we are on the big screen. I've been going to A&M games for almost 10 years now and have never made the big screen. Logan goes to his first game and gets on there. He is destined for A&M! Whoop!
After the game we went down to the field and Logan walked on Kyle Field for the first time. Pretty soon Jonathan and Logan will be throwing the football after the games. It just gets me all excited to think about it!!
| From Logan's first Aggie Game!! |
I guess you have probably noticed that I haven't talked any about the game. Well, that is why is was almost the perfect day. We lost to Ok State and I really don't want to talk about it. I would like to say that it is a rebuilding year, but it seems like I say that every year, so I'm going to stop.
After the game, we went to eat at our favorite College Station restaurant, Wings-N-More! We love that wing and tender combo! After eating we headed home, Logan slept and over all it was a great day!
1 comment:
I'm bored, so I'm stalking you blog, but I thought it was funny that a) I was also at that OSU game and b) wings & more is also my favorite place to eat and we went there that very same day. (not with my husband, though...cause he's a t-sip :-p)
Post a Comment