If we have a boy, I'm going to decorate with dinosaurs and if we have a girl......I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I just want a boy so bad, all I think about is boy stuff! ha
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Baby McKee's Nursery
We have finally made decisions about the nursery!! We are going with green! I've attached a photo of the fabric that is the inspiration for the room. The striped pattern is going to be the bed skirt and the curtains, the polka dots is going to be the outside of the bumper, and the all green dots is going to be the inside of the bumper. Mom has decided she is going to make the bedding! This will be a new adventure! My mother-in-law Jeanette is going to paint the room. Whenever we get that done I will post pictures. Jonathan and I have also purchased a crib and changing table. We aren't going to set those up until we get the room painted.

If we have a boy, I'm going to decorate with dinosaurs and if we have a girl......I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I just want a boy so bad, all I think about is boy stuff! ha
If we have a boy, I'm going to decorate with dinosaurs and if we have a girl......I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I just want a boy so bad, all I think about is boy stuff! ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you've got it all covered! I love the fabric you picked out - it will be so cute! The baby is getting so big and I know you are so excited! Just a warning though - I had my heart set on boy too but that didn't happen for me! Fortunately, I CAN NOT imagine my life without my beautiful little girl! She is the best! So, don't worry, whatever you get somehow you just know what to do with them! And trust me, he or she will be the best thing that ever happened to you!!!! Talk to you later! - Brandi
I love your ideas! Very cute! You will be great with either sex that God sends ya!
Post a Comment