Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rouse Dance Team Update


My new dance team finally has a name!

We are the Rouse High School Royals!!! I'm glad that process is finally over with. It was a lot of pressure to try to think of a name! Now all I have to do is design a team uniform. I've already drawn some designs that I sent to the company. I'm just waiting to here back from them to see if my designs work and also how they can make them look even better!!

3 comments:

alison said...

It is soooo awesome that you are getting to build your own dance team... the name, the uniform, it's so awesome! Congratulations!!! All that time at the middle school paid off :)

britni said...

I agree with alison! Yeah for pay off time! Congrats and I know you will be great! I love the look!

Anonymous said...

I heard about the name...love it! BTW,you do look GREAT!! I am so happy for your family, you all will make fantastic parents. Love the Blog. Thanks for including me. See ya soon.