Over the past couple of weeks, everytime I start to feel the baby kicking I grab Jonathan's hand to put on my stomach to see if he can feel the baby. I'm always asking, "Did you feel that? Did you feel that?" Jonathan has been feeling little kicks every now and then. Last night he had his hand on my stomach and the baby was going crazy. Every single time the baby kicked he would say "I felt that! I felt that!" I got so tickled and just started laughing because he was finally feeling every single baby movement!! I guess I won't have to keep asking him if he felt that anymore!
I had my 24 week check up this morning and everything is going great! The baby's heartbeat was 150 bpm. My tummy is the right size and I've gained the "proper" amount of weight! It was a pretty uneventful checkup. I think it took less than 10 minutes. I have to do the glucose testing next though. I hate getting my blood taken!
2 comments:
Oh, its so great when the daddy can finally feel and get a glimpse of what you feel daily! Great post!
Too funny!! I'm picturing it now. :) Must be such a cool feeling!!
Post a Comment