We survived our first week! Logan has been just amazing. He is changing everyday. His fussy period was from 10 p.m.-1 a.m., but now it is more random. He eats regulary, pees regulary, and poops regulary. So, I would say everything is working fine. He is starting to grin more and more each day and it is so cute.
Here are some pics to celebrate his first week of life!
He's still a cutie! I can't decide who he looks like though. I think he might favor you as a baby but I've never seen baby pic's of Jonathan! Glad to hear that you are adjusting well - it can be rough! Just enjoy ever second with him - before you know it he will be 8 months old and in to everything like little miss camryn!
3 comments:
What awesome pictures Amy! He is such a cutie! Call us if you need anything! I posted some of him on my blog too. Hope you don't mind.
He's still a cutie! I can't decide who he looks like though. I think he might favor you as a baby but I've never seen baby pic's of Jonathan! Glad to hear that you are adjusting well - it can be rough! Just enjoy ever second with him - before you know it he will be 8 months old and in to everything like little miss camryn!
I love him! Awesome photos. Did you take those? I'm very impressed! What a precious sweet boy.
Post a Comment