Thank you Dani for taking me (for what might be my last in a while) on a great girls night out!
Dani called me Sunday afternoon asking me what I was doing later on that day. I told her not anything really and she asked me if I wanted to go to "So You Think You Can Dance". I was like heck yeah!!
So, Sunday night I got to see all my favorite performances from this past season live!!! It was a great time!! Dani and I got to catch up and hang out doing something we both love!
So here is my favorite performance once again! I just love this routine!
4 comments:
I love that show! Are you ready to pop yet?
YAY! I went to the SYTYCD tour out here, and cried through most of it! My favorite was definitely "Imagine" with Katee and Will, but No Air and Bleeding Love are two of my favorites as well as the bed routine and the Adam and Even routine - OMG, I loved the whole freaking show!!!!!!
I'm so glad you got to go! And I bet baby enjoyed the endorphins from it!!! :)
I hope you have him/her sooooon!!!
I had a great time too! Thanks for going with me!
Okay so did I tell you what Michael bought me in August for my birthday? Tickets to the show in Dallas! It was SOOOOO good. I took a few video clips while I was there since poor Kamin couldn't miss the football game. (lame!!) She was pretty angry at us for going without her!
Pretty stinkin' awesome!
Post a Comment