That little turkey came one day after my birthday!! I am glad he is here. I just knew he was going to be a boy. I hope you had a wonderful delivery. He is beautiful and I like his name. Congrads!!!
He is so sweet and beautiful! Thank you for letting us come up and visit yesterday. I am so glad that I could meet Mr. Logan. Get lots of rest and give him hugs and kisses from us!
Ahhhhh, Logan is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for making me tear up at work. SO sweet. I already love him. :) Congrats Amy & Jonathan! I am looking forward to meeting the little man.
9 comments:
Oh Amy! He is beautiful! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
Love ya!
Dani
LOGAN!!!!
He is so cute! Glad to hear that you are all doing well! Congratulations!!!!!
That little turkey came one day after my birthday!! I am glad he is here. I just knew he was going to be a boy. I hope you had a wonderful delivery. He is beautiful and I like his name. Congrads!!!
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I can't wait to meet him!
He is so sweet and beautiful! Thank you for letting us come up and visit yesterday. I am so glad that I could meet Mr. Logan. Get lots of rest and give him hugs and kisses from us!
Ahhhhh, Logan is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for making me tear up at work. SO sweet. I already love him. :) Congrats Amy & Jonathan! I am looking forward to meeting the little man.
Oh, and by the way, did you even break a sweat??? You look too good to have just given birth to a child!
Awww, he is so handsome!! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment