Monday, November 24, 2008

5 weeks!

Logan is 5 weeks! He is changing more and more everyday. He is really starting to smile alot and he is starting to make sounds other than crying! haha Below are some pics I took recently.







**The pictures are a littly blury. I'm trying to learn to take pictures without a flash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Amy, Logan is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for yall!

Todd, Gena, Alexandra and Chaz Paul said...

I am sad that I have only seen this little prince via this blogspot. Thank goodness for it or I would not have even known he was born! Hope all is well. Thangiving and travel went well with your new addition. I have thought about you much and wanted to call but wanted to give you your time of bonding. We will all be working together soon!! Love, The Adley Family/Gena aka Gigi