Thursday, November 6, 2008

Logan 3 weeks

Logan will be 3 weeks old tomorrow! He is doing great! Eating like crazy! He is getting spoiled however and sometimes only wants to be held. He will be dead asleep and I will lay him down and as soon as I walk away he starts screaming. I will pick him up and he will fall right back to sleep. I've started to just let him cry and he stops sometimes, but sometimes he doesn't.

Good news....my rash is gone! I soaked in Aveeno and I think it helped tremendously. So, I will not have to go to the crazy house after all! ha ha

My new favorite thing is the sling mom got me at Baby Coco. If I can't get Logan to calm down, I will put him in the sling and he usually goes right to sleep. It is also helpful when I am hungry and Logan is wide awake and won't settle anywhere except my arms. I can put him in the sling and eat lunch at the same time! I do need to get another one because he spit up a ton in the sling today. I need a back up....one in the washer and one on me! ha ha

Logan has grown alot. He is already outgrowing some of the onsies. I put one on him yesterday and it was kind of tight on his little body. It is crazy much he has changed in 3 weeks.

Here are some pictures I took today. This outfit is from his Uncle Dillon. It has guitars on it.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just so handsome and adorable! I can't wait to see him over the holidays!

Unknown said...

I think about you guys every day, and check to see if there is anything new posted every morning....

tell jonathan I said hello and of course tell logan I will see him soon...he is beautiful

JM said...

I'm using the B&W as my desktop background at work:)

tjo russy said...

Dillon is such a good uncle! Cute outfit and love the photos. Michael said he looks like Jonathan!