Sunday, November 9, 2008

Still no real bath!

Logan still can't have a real bath because his umbilical cord hasn't fallen off yet. It looks like it is starting to come off so hopefully it will come off this week. The nurse told us it would fall off in 7-10 days but that is a lie. That thing doesn't want to come off. So, we are still giving sponge baths only to Mr. Logan. He seems to like getting a bath. Hopefully he will like it more when we can give him a real bath and not just a sponge bath.

We ventured out with Logan this weekend. He slepted everywhere we went!! I fed him before we left and got back home before he needed to eat again, so I haven't been brave enough to go anywhere when he needs to eat. I got Logan some cute clothes this weekend, so now he has something to wear besides a onsie when we go out. I'll start taking pictures when I put him in those outfits.

Below are some pictures from his sponge bath tonight. Jonathan and I love the faces he makes. He is so cute!





4 comments:

britni said...

What a cutie pie! I love that scared look...so funny. It took Jack's cord FOREVER to fall off too. I actually thought it was infected, but over night it just fell off. It was crazy. So good luck with that! Give him hugs and kisses from us!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are hilarious.

Lindsey said...

He really does make the funniest faces! I can't wait to meet him! :) And I'm glad your rash is better!

tjo russy said...

Too funny!! I hope he likes the baths when he gets the full one...Kamin used to scream at the top of her lungs the entire time. ;) Hope you're enjoying being a mommy! Logan is so stinkin' CUTE.