Logan is 8 weeks old today. He is getting so big. He is smiling alot more and he is starting to grab more things with his hands and notice his body parts a little. So, the past two days Logan has the a perfect baby. I know I wrote on Wednesday about how awful he has been doing, but yesterday and today he was so happy all day long. I hope he was just going through some growth spurt or something and now he is going to be a calm happy baby! lol I just wanted to document that I do have a perfect baby some days! ha ha
Thanks Chris, Michelle, Tyler and Makenna for the warm clothes. They have come in handy this week. Yesterday I decided to take him for a walk to get some fresh air and I put him on the couch while I got my shoes on and he was just smiling and laughing. I guess that fleece felt good to him. They are a little big right now, but he still is able to wear them. I think he looks so cute all bundled up like that! Don't you agree?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment