Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving





I wasn't home on Thanksgiving, so I didn't get a chance to say what I was thankful for. When I was in high school, I use to imagine what my life would be like in 10 years or so. I use to think about where I would be, what would I be doing, would I be married, would I have any kids. I never imagined anything this great! I have a wonderful husband that takes care of me and loves me unconditionaly. I thank God eveyday that I found Jonathan or should I say that Jonathan found me!! Even though I get so mad at him sometimes that I can't see straight, I still love him and he lets me know that he loves me everyday. I'm also so thankful for my handsome son Logan. I can't believe that we have been blessed with such a precious child. It is crazy to think that I carried him for 9 months and now he is here looking and smiling at me everyday. Jonathan and I love him so much. We both always say to each other that we just want to squeeze him because we love him so much. I'm also thankful that God was looking out for Jonathan and helped him find a great new job and I'm also thankful for my job. This is one thing that kind of turned out the way I use to imagine it. I always wanted to direct a high school dance team and hopefully make a positive impact on my girls lives. I just never imagined the sometimes crazy parents part! ha ha I can't imagine how next year can top this one. A great new job and a perfect, wonderful baby boy nothing can get better than that!!

1 comment:

britni said...

I am so happy for you and your fantastic year. Hanging around you 10 years ago and knowing who you are I knew you would be successful in your job! You are an amazing dancer, and people naturally gravitate towards you so I know those girls are loving you! As for Jonathan and Logan you deserve the best and I am so glad you got it! :) Thanks for being such a great friend! Love ya!