Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ninja Skills

So, I've got a little story for ya. This morning after feeding Logan, I put him back down in the cradle and he started working a diaper. About the time Logan was done, Jonathan walked out of the bathroom ready to go to work. I asked Jonathan to check his diaper and change it if needed. Of course it needed changing, so Jonathan had to change it. So let me set the scene...

Jonathan puts Logan on the bed. He opens his diaper and looks at it, then lays the diaper back down on top of him. He then puts the new diaper underneath the dirty one. He grabs Logan legs and pulls the dirty diaper off. Logan then starts spitting up, so Jonathan puts Logan's little bottom down on the clean diaper to clean the spit up and then Logan gives himself a little urine bath. Yes.....nearly every time Jonathan changes Logan's diaper he sprays pee everywhere. He never does that with me and I think it is because of my ninja diaper changing skills (insert ninja sound effects here ) I have acquired since having Logan. I had to give Logan a little bath this morning after the diaper change because he had pee all in his hair. It is so funny. This is the only time Jonathan and I argue because he asks me what he is supposed to do and I then give him my theories on why I think he pees every time and then we argue about it. It is quite funny!! Sorry honey, but I needed to document this event!

In other news....Logan had his 2 month check up today. He weighed 12 lbs. 7 oz and was 25 inches long, so he is growing like a weed! I asked the doc about his spitting up and eating and he basically told me I was feeding him too much at once. He said I needed to feed him 2-3 oz every 2-3 hours. I'm not going to go quite that far. I will play around with him to see how much he can take without spitting up. The whole point of going to formula was so I didn't have to feed him every hour. GEEZE! Logan also got his first shots today. I felt so bad for him because he was so happy during the appointment. He was laughing and talking to me as the nurse stuck him in the leg. His little face went from happy to complete terror. I felt so sorry for him. He only cried for a little bit though. He did get a little fever, but he slept most of the day and was happy this afternoon.

No comments: