Thursday, January 22, 2009

Logan 3 months

Logan is 3 months old!! He is changing so much everyday. He really loves talking, especially to Jonathan and he is playing with his hands a lot. My favorite part of the day is waking Logan up every morning. I go into his room, turn on the lights and just start talking to him softly. He then opens his big eyes and gives me a huge smile!! I just love it!! He is so happy first thing in the morning. He is still sleeping through the night!! He wakes up every once in a while, but I can get him right back to sleep pretty quickly. Working and taking care of a baby is starting to wear me out a bit. The newness of it has worn off and I'm starting to really feel worn out. Plus I have a lot to do over the next month with the dance team, so it is going to be pretty stressful for a while.

Here are some pics over the last month. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious!

britni said...

Amy he is PRECIOUS! Make him stop growing! I need to see him soon. I love that Monkey and outfit too cute! Call me if you need help! I know I am a little far, but I would do my best to help out. Give him hugs and kisses!

grandpa mckee said...

outstanding job on being Logan's mom and the website photography.
grandpa