Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I never really make New Year's resolutions, but I thought this year I would try it out. I only really have two major ones.

1. Tell everyone Happy Birthday. I am horrible with birthdays, so I want to make a stronger effort in acknowledging my family and friends birthdays. So, I need to write everyones birthdays down in a calendar or I could use my new Ipod touch. I'm sure it has some kind of alarm on it that could be an extra reminder that someone's birthday is coming up!

2. Lose that last 10 pounds of baby weight. I'm sure it is not going to be easy and I will probably never fit into any pre-baby pants, but I'm going to try!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Soooo cute! Yay!

And you were wearing the robe I got you on Christmas! Hooray!!!

Is there any way for you to email me those pictures of Logan and me? It won't let me save them off your blog. :(

And, I am also trying to lose weight this New Year, and I don't have the excuse of having a baby, but something that is really useful is www.thedailyplate.com. It has a listing of foods and calories, and you can set your calorie goals. It has helped me before, so I'm going to start back to that. Just thought I would let you know that!

Love you! Happy New Year!

britni said...

I LOVE those pictures of you and Jonathan...to cute! And you have become quit the photographer too. There are some great pictures of Mr. Logan.