| From Blogger Pictures |
| From Blogger Pictures |
| From Blogger Pictures |
Logan started day care and did great! He was smiling when I left and smiling when I picked him up. I'm so happy that he did so great. I also had a great day catching up with all my girls. It was not too difficult leaving him this morning. Gena is really great and makes me feel really comfortable leaving him with her. She also sent me an update during the day to let me know that he was doing ok. Logan probably liked GiGi's because he enjoyed flirting with all the girls! ha ha
Even more exciting news is that Logan just rolled over for the first time. Jonathan and I were playing with him during tummy time and Logan just pushed himself over to his back. It was so exciting! Jonathan went to get the video camera and we put him back on his tummy, but he got upset and didn't roll over again. I am so proud of him! Logan is growing up so fast!
So, Logan had a pretty eventful day. Day care and rolling over!
2 comments:
I am so glad you and Jonathan got to witness his first roll over. I can't wait to see him do his new trick.
OH..YEAH! I have got to get my hands on him again before he won't let me anymore! Gosh is getting big and is so handsome! He has become quit the poser too. What a cutie!
Post a Comment