Thursday, May 14, 2009

I finally found him!

Yes, I finally found him! I found a hair dresser! FINALLY! I have insanely thick hair that apparently no one in Austin can cut properly, but today everyone I found him!

So for the past year or two I've been randomly going to hair salons getting my hair cut/highlighted and well.....it has been a disappointing two years. I've had so many bad hair cuts that I recently haven't had my hair cut because I didn't know where to go next. So, today I checked out a salon called Stylin' that is close to our new home. I made an appointment and was scheduled with Kody. And well.....Kody is my new best friend!

First of all, he is an Aggie and not your typical Aggie. He has two arm tats and many piercings, like I said not your typical Aggie. I was a little apprehensive at first, but when he said he was an Aggie it was smooth sailing from there. HA He did a great highlight job and he knew how to thin out my hair so it doesn't look like I have three heads. I feel 20 lbs lighter, in fact I'm going to weigh myself after this because seriously I had to have lost some weight. I know my hair may not look thick from looking at it, but trust me I have a lot of it. Yes, I finally found him! I highly recommend. Stylin' Salon in Cedar Park and Pflugerville.

I know I'm a horrible blogger and should have a picture of my new locks, but I don't. We are heading to A&M tomorrow for Dillon's graduation, so I'm sure I'll get some pics tomorrow and I'll post.

Oh, and I have 5 more teaching days of Biology! YES!!!

No comments: