Thursday, May 7, 2009

Logan these days!

Logan is changing so much everyday! It is so fascinating to watch a baby grow. I love to see Logan discover new things. He currently chews on everything and I mean everything. His teeth have to come in soon. Logan sits on his own a lot better now. He does a good job of playing on the floor while sitting. He just hasn't quite figured out how to get out of that sitting position gracefully. He has had a couple of bruises on his chin from falling over trying to reach for toys.

Logan is crawling much better now also which is a good thing and not so good thing. Now Jonathan and I have to be more observant of him while he plays. He gets into things fast! He is still mostly army crawling, but he does get up on his hands and knees. He just hasn't quite figured out to use his hands and knees together at the same time. Below are some pictures of him getting into his book basket. And....let me add that that is a 9 month sleeper he is in and it is almost too small for him. GEEZE!!!

From Logan Month 6


From Logan Month 6


From Logan Month 6


Logan also loves the outdoors! If he is cranky, we will just throw a blanket outside and he will play forever out there. We don't put him out there by himself though, so don't worry! We always relax outside with him. It is a nice unwinding time for me when we go outside. Pretty soon it will be getting too hot though. Jonathan and I bought a little pool, so hopefully Logan will like to play in the water!

Logan is talking a lot also. He makes new sounds everyday. He actually says Mama!! I don't think he knows he is saying it, but I just want everyone to know that he said Mama before Dada!

Below are some pics of Logan outside last weekend.

From Logan Month 6


From Logan Month 6


From Logan Month 6

1 comment:

Diane said...

I am so glad you posted some new pitures. I am wanting to see him really bad. I can't wait 'til the 15th.