Sunday, May 10, 2009

Logan's First Trip to Aggieland and my first Mother's Day

Logan made his first trip of many to Aggieland. He loved it! I could tell that he felt at home as soon as we hit the city limits. Logan also witnessed his first Aggie Ring Dunking. He was a real trooper staying up till 9:09 p.m. for Dillon to dunk his ring. We will be heading back to A&M next weekend to watch Dillon graduate! Whoop!

Today was also my first Mother's day. Logan got me a card that could record his Mother's day message. It did sound like he was saying Dada the whole time, but I still loved it! He also got me a new dishwasher. I was definitely surprised. It is a really nice stainless steel dishwasher. We also went to the A&M vs. T.U. baseball game. We hung out with friends before the game. We didn't last long at the game. Our seats were in the sun and well.......I'm going to be really anal when it comes to sun and Logan. I don't want him to be butchered the way I have been and I just kept thinking he was getting sunburned even though I put like 100 spf on him. We walked around in the shade and he fell asleep by the 3rd inning, so we headed home to relax.

As soon you can see from the pics, we got him his first Saw 'Em Off t-shirt. He looked so cute and grown up in his Aggie shirt.

From A & M

Amy and Logan
Mother's Day 2009

2 comments:

D said...

I think taking babies to Aggieland is considered child abuse. Poor boy!

tjo russy said...

What a perfect Mother's Day! And way to go Dillon!!!