Jonathan and I worked on the nursery last night after everyone left. Jonathan put up the chair rail and then we both put together the crib. I'm so excited about how everything is turning out. All we have left to do is fill in the nail holes and paint them and then put up the ceiling fan. Then it is all about decorating! Mom and Memaw are coming in a couple of weeks to sew the bedding, curtains, and other things. I'll be glad when it is all finished because that means we are ready for Baby McKee to arrive!!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Nursery Phase III
Jonathan and I worked on the nursery last night after everyone left. Jonathan put up the chair rail and then we both put together the crib. I'm so excited about how everything is turning out. All we have left to do is fill in the nail holes and paint them and then put up the ceiling fan. Then it is all about decorating! Mom and Memaw are coming in a couple of weeks to sew the bedding, curtains, and other things. I'll be glad when it is all finished because that means we are ready for Baby McKee to arrive!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The baby's room is looking great. Did you paint the stripes also?
The room looks great! I painted stripes in my son's room, that's also textured walls. I feel your pain . . . I don't like to paint, but I don't like to quit either :) I bet you're giggling about that comment! What a lucky baby to have you 2 as parents.
I love the nursery! It looks GREAT!! Looks like you had a fun fourth of July!
Hey, I see you got Jonathan up off the couch after we left. the room is looking good. I can't wait to see my grandchild sleeping in that beautiful bed.
Hey, I am just trying to figure out how to post something. This is my fifth time to try. I hope it works this time!!!!
Amy, It looks great! I'm glad everyone came to visit you for the 4th. Maybe you have started an Austin holiday tradition... Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, President's Day.
Michael said to tell Jonathan, "nice job, Vana!" We are cracking up over here about Jonathan's pic behind the crib! The room is looking wonderful! Great job on the stripes lady. :)
Post a Comment