Also, I am insanely obsessed with SYTYCD! I'm really mad that Kherrington and Gev got kicked off last week (WTF?! Comfort is still on, really?!), but I think Katee, Will or Joshua should win, although I love Twitch!
Anyway, I added your blog to my favorites, so I can now stay updated!!!
3 comments:
YAY! Pregnant pictures! :)
Also, I am insanely obsessed with SYTYCD! I'm really mad that Kherrington and Gev got kicked off last week (WTF?! Comfort is still on, really?!), but I think Katee, Will or Joshua should win, although I love Twitch!
Anyway, I added your blog to my favorites, so I can now stay updated!!!
LOVE YOU!
Linds
your Alamo pic is pretty...love the riverwalk photo of you. But Jonathan is looking pretty hottt with the elephant, so it may be the winner ;)
You look beautiful. I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks :)
Post a Comment