So, I'm quite obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance. My friend Tifani just emailed me the you tube video and I decided to post it, so I can watch it whenever I want. This is the best dance of the season so far. I'll have to find some of my other favorites and post those as well!!!
(sigh) LOVE THIS DANCE! gave me chills! so tonight is wed 7/23 and the dancers are ON FIRE!!! Michael and I are loving all of the performances. And yes, by the way, I did say MICHAEL. :) Shhhh, don't tell anyone that my hubby likes the show too. In fact, I keep hearing him giggle over their stories and some of the moves. He was disappointed to see Gev leave, I think he likes his tricks. After the results show ended, he got up, jumped over the couch and said, "see, I can do that stuff too." what a nerd!!! (p.s. like how I'm posting his big secret on a public site?)
2 comments:
Okay..I love Cheslea Hightower! I am so glad that you liked the Tim Burton dance too, because no one else I have talked to did! Great post!
(sigh) LOVE THIS DANCE! gave me chills! so tonight is wed 7/23 and the dancers are ON FIRE!!! Michael and I are loving all of the performances. And yes, by the way, I did say MICHAEL. :) Shhhh, don't tell anyone that my hubby likes the show too. In fact, I keep hearing him giggle over their stories and some of the moves. He was disappointed to see Gev leave, I think he likes his tricks. After the results show ended, he got up, jumped over the couch and said, "see, I can do that stuff too." what a nerd!!! (p.s. like how I'm posting his big secret on a public site?)
Post a Comment